Buy A Property
Buying a home is exciting. Making the smart move of Choosing a Realtor® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Next, search our listings to find your dream property, or browse the Multiple Listing Service. If you know exactly what you’re looking for, save yourself time and hassle by give us the details— we’ll find it for you.
Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and we guarantee you’ll come to understand why.
How We Can Help
As Your Agent,We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified.
- Choose a Realtor® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender feesinclude charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party feesinclude charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government feesinclude deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest feesinclude homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Contact us to find out how much your closing costs could be.
Cut to the chase by “Tell US What You Looking For” and we’ll do all the leg work.